the hands show the way of the heart

Biovilla

| On
November 29, 2011
{photo by António Falcão}

Para quem não me conhece (e se calhar também para aqueles que me conhecem) eu sou uma daquelas pessoas entusiásticas que se envolvem efusivamente num momento, sim! Se a "pele" me pedir, mando-me de cabeça para o que quer que seja que me esteja a chamar naquele momento. Mas... raramente me canso ou substituo essa fonte de encantamento instantâneo por outra. Sou sólida (às vezes até demais). As minhas paixões transformam-se, mas raramente se apagam. E algumas, ainda que de modo diferente, sobrevivem para sempre.
Acho que este fim-de-semana comecei a construir um amor novo e sinto-me completamente feliz por isso, por ter dado um pequenino passo na concretização de um grande sonho.

Acredito em "transformar o mundo naquilo em que todos sonhamos" e acredito que a permacultura é uma das formas de conseguir fazê-lo. Recomendo a todos que conheçam um bocadinho da Biovilla, virtualmente ou ao vivo. Eles estão em plena Serra da Arrábida. Magnífica Serra da Arrábida. E tenho a certeza que estão abertos a partilhar contigo – a doar – todo o conhecimento que têm. Este fim-de-semana estive por lá. Encantei-me pela permacultura, pela Biovilla e pelas pessoas (tão) incríveis que conheci pelo caminho.

Voltei para Lisboa com um sentimento tão forte de pertença à terra, à natureza, àquilo que me rodeia e a sentir que isso é tão precioso, tão bonito!

Agora?! Começar por plantar aqui em casa mesmo. Plantar sementes e ideias!

::

For those who do not know me (and perhaps also for those who know me) I'm one of those enthusiastic people who engage with something heartily in a moment, yes! If my "skin" asks me to I'll throw myself without any doubts against whatever it's calling me at the moment. But... I rarely get tired or replace that instant passion with another source of enchantment. I am solid (sometimes too much). My passions become different, but rarely fade out. And some of those passions, although differently, may survive forever. 
I think that this week-end I began to build a new love and I am very happy about it, for giving a small step in the realization of a big dream. 

I believe in "tranforming the world into what we all dream" and I think that permaculture is one way to get there. I recommend to you all to discover a little bit of Biovilla virtually or live. It's located in a magnificent place called Arrábida. And I'm sure they are open to share with you – to donate – all the knowledge they have. This week-end I've been there. I fell in love for permaculture,  for the Biovilla and for the (so) amazing people I met on the way.

I went back to Lisbon with such a strong sense of belonging to the land, to nature, to what surrounds me and feeling that that is so precious, so beautiful! 

Now?! I'll begin by planting here at home. Planting seeds and ideas!
2 comments on "Biovilla"
  1. so good Andreia, i love that you went there and feel so inspired... can't wait to see the plants in your home :) and maybe there is even a fruitful connection of the permaculture principles and your design practice...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yey :) I'm very excited about. This weekend I will try to do something :) But I think that when I try joint my design skills with permaculture principles things get tricky... ahah. I will show you the draw I made during the class... ai-ai-ai! You can help me with that :D

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9