the hands show the way of the heart

Actos aleatórios de Amor I

| On
December 05, 2012

{photo by my dear and beautiful friend Ariane}

Cada vez acredito mais que o Amor é uma acção.
Não é apenas verbo ou palavra bonita. É mesmo acção!
Então, não sei exactamente se quando alguém diz que ama faz também aquilo que diz. Mas sei que é algo que verdadeiramente só é possível fazendo.

Talvez algumas pessoas pensem que o Amor é um sentimento. E também é. Mas, eu sinto, Agir por esse sentir, é Urgente!

Hoje, eu estou infinitamente grata a quem me ama sem condições. Quem me cuida, mesmo quando me exige. Quem me proteje, mesmo quando deixa a janela aberta para eu voar. Quem troca sonhos comigo, sem expectativa de que eu sozinha os faça acontecer. Quem permanece, apesar de todos os meus defeitos. E que, pode até não entender muitas das coisas que eu sou, mas aceita quem eu vou "estando" em cada momento.

Hoje, eu sinto o meu coração enorme. Difícil de conter dentro do peito. Porque em cada respiração eu contenho o meu Amor por ti e por ti e por ti e por ti e por ti...

(para os meus amigos e para os meus "desconhecidos")

//

Every day I believe more that Love is an action.
Not only a beautiful word or verb. It's really an action!
So I don't know exactly if when someone says I love you is actually doing what it's being said. But I know that is something that it's only truly possible by doing.

Maybe some people think that love is a feeling. And it also is. But, I feel, Act for this feeling is Urgent!

Today, I am infinitely grateful to those who love me unconditionally. Who takes care of me, 
even when demands from me. Who protects me, even when decides to leave the window open for me to fly. Who exchange dreams with me, with no expectation that I alone make them happen. Who remains, despite all my faults. And that might not even understand many of the things I am, but who accepts who I'm "being" in every moment.

Today, I feel my heart so huge. It's difficult to contain it inside my chest. Because in every breath I contain my love for you and for you and for you and for you and for you...

(to my friends and to my "strangers")
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9