the hands show the way of the heart

A mulher que prepara outra pessoa

| On
September 15, 2016


Vou deixar-me desta coisa das semanas em Inglaterra porque enquanto se preparam outras pessoas as semanas passam sem dar conta. Fazer dos dias um ritual de beleza e de encontro é o que mais me importa!

/

I am going to leave this thing of counting the weeks in England behind because while I am raising someone else the weeks go by without noticing. Making my days of ritual of beauty and connection is what is most important to me now!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9