the hands show the way of the heart

No matter how it ends. No matter how it starts.

| On
September 18, 2009


"I don't wanna be your friend. I just wanna be your lover. No matter how it ends. No matter how it starts. Forget about your house of cards. And I'll do mine. Forget about your house of cards. And I'll do mine. And fall off the table, get swept under. Denial, denial. The infrastructure will collapse. Voltage spikes. Throw your keys in the bowl. Kiss your husband goodnight. Forget about your house of cards. And I'll do mine. Forget about your house of cards. And I'll do mine. Fall off the table, get swept under. Denial, denial. Denial, denial. Your ears should be burning. Denial, denial. Your ears should be burning."

"House of Cards"
Radiohead
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9