the hands show the way of the heart

Nothing to hold on to

| On
December 26, 2011

{inspiração da Sofia}

Lembro-me que este dia nunca mais se repetirá. Lembro-me como é bom viver com os "pés bem assentes no ar". Lembro-me que "tentei tudo o que quis, tive tudo o que pude, amei tudo o que valia e perdi apenas o que, no fundo, nunca foi meu!".


Num momento em que no extremo dos meus grandes silêncios estão as conversas desbloqueadoras de pensamentos que parecem nunca terminar. Eu vivo aí no meio, balançando-me entre uma coisa e outra, na tentativa de me equilibrar.

E lembro-me do que li no blog do foto-jornalista GMB Akash: "quando o comboio arrancar os teus pés vão tremer e tu tentarás agarrar-te a alguma coisa, mas não há nada a que possas agarrar-te... saber que a qualquer momento um acidente pode acontecer vai deixar-te nervoso, inseguro e tornar tudo ainda mais arriscado(...)" Mas, tal como nesta série de fotografias, ninguém poderá dizer-me quais são as regras para sobreviver ao andamento da minha própria vida. Os exemplos que existem nunca serão suficientes. E no entanto... eu não penso duas vezes – confio na turbulência debaixo dos meus pés.

::

I remember that this day will never be repeated. I remember how good it feels to live with the "feet firmly on the air." I remember that "I tried everything I wanted, I had everything I could, I loved all that was worth and that I only lost what, at the end, was never really mine."

Almost in the end of another year I remember that: being happy can be the easiest thing in the world (... but of course not necessarily the simplest).

Living in a moment that at the bottom of my my great silences are those type of conversations that unblock thoughts and seem to never end. I live there in the middle, swinging between one thing and another, trying to balance myself.

And I remember what I read in the blog of the photojournalist GMB Akash, "When the train starts your feet will shake and you will try to hold something, but there is nothing to hold on to... By knowing that any time accident can happen it will make you nervous, give you insecurity and makes it more risky (...)" But as in this photograph series, no one can tell me what are the rules to survive to pace of my own life. The existing examples will never be enough. And yet... I do not think twice  – I trust in the turmoil beneath my feet.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9