the hands show the way of the heart

“Our destiny is written in the hand.”

| On
July 03, 2012

{via Rosa Pomar}

Estou num momento de maravilhosa procura.

Neste livro lê-se muito sobre criatividade. Sobre a importância de nos permitirmos ser Seres Criadores com toda a dimensão que isso alcança.

Durante muito tempo, depois do trabalho, chegava a casa e fazia coisas... colagens, ilustrações, ponto cruz, tricot. Permitia-me caminhar por novos caminhos, experimentar a minha imaginação sem expectativas, sem pressões e sem frustrações. Nesses momentos, sei que encontro sempre o tempo e o espaço para ser eu mesma, para me ligar ainda mais com essa grande – enorme – força de criar e para me permitir. Dar-me permissão para sentir todos os mares que existem dentro de mim fluirem, em movimento constante, para onde tiverem de ir.

//

I am in a wonderful moment of seach.
In this book we can read a lot about creativity. About the importance of allowing ourselves to be Creative Beings with all the dimension caught in that thought.

For a long time, after work, I came home and did things ... collages, illustrations, cross stitch, knitting. It allowed me to walk in new ways, to experience my imagination without expectations, without pressure and without frustrations. In those moments, I know that I always find time and space to be myself, to connect myself even more with this big - huge - power to create and to allow myself. Give me that permission to feel all the seas within me and let them flow in constant motion to wherever they have to go.

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9