the hands show the way of the heart

Light session - carta ao David

| On
July 20, 2011


Às vezes não me apetece escrever, mas depois penso: "bah, não se vai perceber nada." E claro, só penso nisso porque realmente me importo com quem me lê, com o que pensam... Então, partilhando, quando ouvi isto, pensei no que se segue.

David, não sou tua fã porque não tenho fanatismo por nada, mas admiro-te.
Admiro a tua estética, o teu sentido de humor, a forma como fazes música em Portugal. Gosto de te "seguir" e de te ler. Gosto da tua voz e de te ver ao vivo. Gosto de ti, mesmo não te conhecendo. E assim, até parece que te conheço. Acontece-me...
David, tu és bonito!
Tenho amigos que fazem pouco de mim. Dizem que eu só gosto e me aproximo de coisas bonitas. Pois eu acredito que sim, eles têm razão, porque a beleza está no olhar de quem vê e de quem sente e ser bonito para mim é algo muito mais abrangente do que aparentar ser bonito, é uma intuição, uma sensação de que existe beleza mesmo que ela não se veja.


Para os meus amigos deixo esta música.

::

Sometimes I don't feel like writing, but then I think: "bah, this way people will not understand anything." And of course, I just think about it because I really care about you and about what you might think. So, sharing... when I heard this, I thought about what follows.

David, I'm not your fan because I'm not fanatic about anything, but I admire you.
I admire your aesthetics, your sense of humor, the way you do music in Portugal. I love to "follow" you and read what you write. I like your voice and see you live. I like you, even if I've never met you. And this way, it sounds like I actually know you. Sometimes it happens to me ...
David, you are beautiful!
I have friends who make fun of me. They say I just like and approach things that are beautiful. And I believe that... yes, they are right. Because beauty is in the eye of who sees it and feel it and being beautiful to me is much more comprehensive than what appears to be beautiful, it is an intuition, a feeling that there is beauty even if I can't see it at first sight.

For my friends I leave this music.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9