the hands show the way of the heart

Thoughts on Love

| On
July 01, 2011

Um trabalho em construção...

Há alguns anos atrás fiz um trabalho para a marca portuguesa amo.te que acabou por nunca ser produzido. Olho para aquilo e acho tudo tão disperso... Resolvi começar de novo, aproveitar algumas coisas do passado mas, sobretudo, debruçar-me gráficamente sobre o tema do amor.

Resolvi pegar num desenho que fiz para o convite de casamento da Ana e do Bruno e desenvolver um alfabeto inteiro. Este é apenas um dos muitos pequeninos projectos experimentais de "Thoughts on Love" (reflexões sobre amor) que pretendo fazer...


A work in progress...

A few years ago I did some work for the Portuguese brand amo.te (means "I love you") that turn out to never be produced. I look at it and find it all so scattered... I decided to start again, take some things from the past but, above all, lean on graphically on the theme of love.

I decided to take a drawing I did for the wedding invitation of Ana and Bruno and develop an entire alphabet. This is just one of many little experimental projects of "Thoughts on Love" (reflections on love) I want to do...
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9