the hands show the way of the heart

Raspberry

| On
July 04, 2011

Este fim-de-semana aprendi a fazer um novo ponto de tricot através do youtube. No Brasil, em crochet, este ponto chama-se Pipoca, mas para tricot, os tutoriais que encontrei do ponto pipoca não me ajudaram muito, por isso preferi aprender em inglês (em inglês chama-se Ponto Raspberry (framboesa)).
...

Eu sei que é Verão, mas tinha muitas saudades de fazer tricot...
Durante os 9 meses que tive no Brasil não fiz nada. Acho que fiquei com uma espécie de ressaca porque nos últimos 4 meses terminei uma gola gigante, tenho outras duas praticamente finalizadas e 2 cachecóis a caminho.

::

This weekend I learned how to make a new stitch of knitting through youtube. In Brazil, in crochet, this stitch is called Popcorn, but for knitting, I found that the tutorials for popcorn didn't helped me at all, so I preferred to learn in English (and in English is called Raspberry).

...

I know it's summer, but I was missing knitting...
During 9 months in Brazil I had not done anything. I guess that I was feeling kind of hangover for it because in the last four months I finished a huge tubular cowl, two others are almost complete and two scarves are on their way.
1 comment on "Raspberry"

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9