the hands show the way of the heart

Construção

| On
August 19, 2011

Uau! Muito obrigada a Pia Jane Bijkerk por partilhar estes incríveis kits de tricot de Nikki Gabriel.

Eu adoro fazer tricot, mas a verdade é que os meus conhecimentos são muito muito básicos... só sei fazer quadrados, rectângulos e pouco mais. Descobrir este modelos deixou-me muito entusiasmada por começar a fazer coisas novas.

Isto lembra-me que ainda que os recursos não sejam ilimitados, é sempre possível utilizar aquilo que sabemos no seu potencial máximo.

::

Wow! Thank you Pia Jane Bijkerk for sharing these amazing knitting kits from Nikki Gabriel.

I do love knitting, but the truth is that my knowledge is very very basic... I only know how to make squares, rectangles and not a lot more. To find out about this models made ​​me feel very excited to start doing new things.

This reminds me that although resources are not unlimited, we can always use what we know in its fullest potential.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9