the hands show the way of the heart

What you give is what you receive

| On
April 24, 2018


Tenho pensado muito sobre isto. Será que aquilo que dou é também aquilo que recebo?

Percebi que tenho uma imensa dificuldade em receber. Sinto-me em dívida, em desequilíbrio, como se alguma coisa não estivesse no lugar certo...
No entanto, quando chega o momento de dar, estou sempre pronta e não me custa nada.

Mas, será que é bem assim?

Fui um pouco mais fundo nesta questão porque entendi que de facto se eu não sei Receber talvez na realidade eu também não saiba Dar. 
Se quando eu Recebo isso me custa talvez algures no processo de Dar isso também me custe algo.

E realmente, sendo plenamente sincera comigo, às vezes custa.
Porque, às vezes, dou, inconscientemente, esperando receber. Dou, quando não podia dar, apenas porque ainda tenho muito vivo em mim "o síndrome da boa rapariga", de querer portar-me bem e levar uma festinha na cabeça acompanhada daquela sensação de que fui uma boa menina. Dou, num misto de prazer e de culpa (a coisa mais inútil da vida) apenas para me sentir melhor comigo mesma. Dou, porque fica bem e porque os outros gostam de receber. Dou, porque acho que tenho que dar.

Isto, verdadeiramente, não é Dar. É outra coisa qualquer.

Estar presente na dádiva é muito mais difícil do que eu imaginava. E se há aprendizagem que eu tenho feito nestes últimos meses é esta. A estar presente quando recebo. Para também aprender, quando dou, a fazê-lo finalmente em pleno. 

//

I have been thinking a lot about this. Is it true that what I give is also what I receive?

I understood my immense difficulty in the receiving part. I feel in dept, unbalanced, like something doesn't belong...
However, when it comes to Give away I am always ready e it's not hard at all.

But, is it really like this?

I went a little bit deeper and figured out that in fact if I don't know how to Receive maybe I also don't know how to Give.
If it cost me to Receive maybe it cost me to Give.

And I realised being completely honest with myself that indeed it really costs me something.
Because, sometimes when I give, subconsciously, I am expecting to receive. I give when I couldn't give just because I still  have deep rooted in me the "nice girl syndrome". Of behaving good and being caressed in my head with that feeling that I was a good girl. I find myself in this mist of feelings of pleasure and guilt (the most unuseful thing of life) just to feel better about myself. I give because it looks good and other like to receive. I give because I think I have to give.

Being truthful this is not giving. It's something else.

Being fully present when I am giving is much more harder than I thought. And if there's something I learned in these last months is how important it is to be present when I am receiving something. To be able to learn how to be present when I am giving something away.

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9