the hands show the way of the heart

What I really want to say is...

| On
January 14, 2010


"I'm gonna go outside and let them good times roll. Got them drinks, got them records, let's rock and roll. My friend is in trouble, he's lost in the woods, I've been there once and it ain't good. The clock is ticking, you better move. You can either win or lose, better take a look around before you choose. What you choose to do, well, it's up to you, some were one night stands, others would die for you. - It's such a hard thing to do, all the things you're going through, but don't worry, I'm with you - Well... That's love, what can you do? The last time you were out of love, so were all your friends, but we stuck together man, until the end. Now we all expect the same from life, still looking for the two wrongs that will make one right. That's why you left her, and that's why i'm here, got something to tell you, hope you still can hear. I hope you still have time, hope I'm not too late, only fools come across a man and his fate. So listen to what I say, nevermind what I did, search for nothing at all and you will find all that you need. Love will come your way, faster than a heartbeat, don't put too much time into it, just follow your feet. You'll find one to keep, just follow your feet."

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9