the hands show the way of the heart

Afecto I

| On
January 27, 2012

O exercício do Afecto leva-nos a procurar talentos e histórias (os nossos e os das pessoas que nos rodeiam).

Antes de apresentar o exercício do Afecto que fizemos na escola esta semana, faço uma reflexão sobre os meus possíveis talentos. Quais são? De onde vêm? Como começaram? Porque é que me fazem sentir bem?

Então, este é o talento que partilho.

Acho que sempre fui boa com trabalhos manuais. Sempre foi o meu ponto forte, aquilo que me destinguia dos outros, que me fazia sentir especial. 
Não sei se por ter andado sempre em escolas que não estimulavam especialmente essa área, com colegas mais competentes em matemática e ciências – o que me permitia ganhar todos os concursos de desenho e afins... 
Não sei realmente quando começou, mas lembro-me que desde muito cedo comecei a pintar o papel, as paredes e as bonecas. A reproduzir o que via com os meus lápis de cor, a usar a tesoura como ferramenta. A imaginar mundos diferentes dentro deste.

::

The exercise of Affection leads us to seek talents and stories (ours and those of people around us).

Before presenting the exercise of affection we did in school this week, I reflect upon my potential talent. What is my talents? Where did it come from? How did it start? Why it makes me feel good?

So this is the talent I share.

I've always been good with crafts. It has always been my strong point, what distinguished me from the others, what made ​​me feel special. 
I'm not sure if because I have always been at schools that did not stimulate this particular area, with peers more competent in math and science – which allowed me to win every drawing contests and other things like that... 
Do not really know when it started, but I remember that soon I began to paint the paper, the walls and my dolls. Reproducing what I saw with my crayons, using the scissors as tool. And imagining different worlds within this.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9