the hands show the way of the heart

The dreamers

| On
April 18, 2011

{1,2,3}

Estou absolutamente pasmada com este filme que me apareceu a meio do zapping como um presente.

Encontrei novamente Louis Garrel num surpreendente e estranho triângulo amoroso. Maravilhei-me mais uma vez com os infindáveis recursos artisticos de Michael Pitt. Conheci a estonteante Eva Green. E deixei que Bertolucci me transportasse (tal como em "Sheltering Sky" e em "O Último Tango em Paris") para um lugar onde os meus medos e o entusiasmo se misturam.

The Dreamers é tão tão bom! A todos os níveis...


::

I am absolutely amazed with this movie that appeared to me in the middle of zapping as a gift.

Found Louis Garrel again in a surprising and strange love triangle. Stood once again marveled with the endless artistic features of Michael Pitt. Met the stunning Eva Green. And I let Bertolucci carry me (as in "Sheltering Sky"and "Last Tango in Paris ") to a place where my fears and excitement mixed.

The Dreamers is so so good! At all levels ...

2 comments on "The dreamers"

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9