the hands show the way of the heart

Outono - "à luz da sombra"

| On
September 22, 2011

{Lourdes Castro via Atelier II Multimédia, via Ana Rita Santos}

"No príncipio alguém criou as coisas" li hoje aqui.

Não sei bem porquê, mas Outono faz-me pensar em começos. E eu estou, mais do que nunca, ansiosa por começar.
Estes últimos anos foram de intensa descoberta e mudança, consequentemente, foram também de desconforto. Hoje sinto-me plena e indescritivelmente em paz comigo e com as escolhas que tenho feito. Hoje estou grata e feliz por tudo.

Penso em sementes. Respeitar estes infinitos ciclos de plantar, cultivar e colher; deixar viver e deixar morrer as coisas... é muito importante.
Força e confiança são as únicas coisas que são precisas para se começar.

...

Lourdes Castro diz: "a minha pintura é esta: o viver, o estar cá". 
Se puderem, leiam esta entrevista do Ipsilon. Está fenomenal!

::

"In the beginning someone created things" I read in here today.

I'm not sure why, but autumn makes me think of beginnings. And I am more than ever, eager to begin.
These past years were made of intense discovery and change, therefore, were also uncomfortable. Today I feel indescribably full and at peace with myself and with the choices I've made. Today I am grateful and happy for everything.

I think of seeds. Respecting these endless cycles of planting, cultivating and harvesting; let live and let things die... it's very important.
Strength and confidence are the only things that are needed to start.

...

Lourdes Castro says: "My painting is this: to live, to be here." 
There's a phenomenal interview here... only in portuguese though.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9