the hands show the way of the heart

On the other side, a strange place awaits

| On
June 23, 2011


Durante toda a minha vida cresci a ouvir o meu pai dizer-me frases, citações, de que gostava e que transpunha para a sua vida... e para a minha. Muitas vezes essas frases foram como respirar 7 vezes antes de tomar uma decisão, outras vezes só me fizeram ter ainda mais inquietações.

Hoje, aquela que não me sai da cabeça: "o caminho faz-se caminhando."
E lá vou eu, com ansiedade, mas também com muita determinação porque, só com fé no caminho é que se consegue chegar a um maravilhoso lugar estranho.

::

Throughout my all life I grew up hearing my father telling me phrases, quotations, that he liked and carried to his life... and to mine. Often these phrases have been like breathing seven times before taking a decision, other times just made ​​me feel even more unquiet.

Today, the one that is stick in my head: "the road is made ​​while walking."
And here I go, with anxiety, but also with great determination because it is only with faith in the road that you can get to a wonderful strange place.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9